A 30-page viewing guide to the Grammy-nominated film Her starring Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary of 120 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions used in the film, with 360 example sentences.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.