A 44-page viewing guide to the award-winning film Mamma Mia! starring Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and Julie Walters for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary of 170 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 510 example sentences, to aid comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.