A 27-page Extensive Viewing guide Oscar-winning film The King’s Speech starring Colin Firth, Helena Bonham Carter and Geoffrey Rush for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary (CEFR B1 – C2) of 125 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 375 example sentences.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.