A 25-page viewing guide to the coming-of-age film The Perks of Being a Wallflower starring Emma Watson and Logan Lerman for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary of 110 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 330 example sentences.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.