Welcome to the latest feature of Film English – Film English Club!
Film English Club has viewing guides for feature-length films for English language students who want to improve their vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking through watching films.
Individual Membership and Institutional Membership of Film English Club allows unlimited access to all Film English Club feature-length film viewing guides, short film lesson plans and teaching resources.Upgrade to Film English Club
Watch this short video about Film English Club.
As a reward to loyal users of Film English we’re offering a 27-page viewing guide to the film Marriage Story worth 6,99 euros for free. You can download the guide for free here marriage_story_film_guide
We would ask teachers to consider joining Film English Club as Individual Members or getting their school to join as Institutional Members in order to receive the following benefits:
– unlimited access to all Film English Club feature-length film viewing guides
– unlimited access to all Film English Club short film lesson plans
– unlimited access to all Film English Club teaching resources
– exclusive access to the Extensive Viewing methodology developed by Kieran Donaghy, renowned expert in the use of film and video in language education
– exclusive access to webinars and on-demand videos on the Extensive Viewing methodology and the use of film and video in language education.
– four new feature-length film viewing guides every month
– four new short film lesson plans every month
– 20% discount on all courses at The School for Training.Upgrade to Film English Club