A 31-page Extensive Viewing guide to the Oscar-nominated film Wonder starring Julia Roberts, Owen Williams and Jacob Temblay for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary (CEFR B1 – C2) of 135 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 405 example sentences, to aid comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.