A 95-page Extensive Viewing guide to the Oscar-nominated film Knives Out starring Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Shannon for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary (CEFR B1 – C2) of 500 words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 1,500 example sentences, to aid comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.