A 46-page Extensive Viewing guide to the Oscar-nominated film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close starring Thomas Horn, Tom Hanks, Max von Sydow and Sandra Bullock for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
he viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary (CEFR B1 – C2) of 190 words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 570 example sentences, to aid comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.