A 120-page Extensive Viewing guide to the Oscar-winning film The Dark Knight starring Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Morgan Freeman for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary (CEFR B1 – C2) of 600 words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 1,800 example sentences, to aid comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.