A 29-page viewing guide to Oscar-nominated film The Post starring Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary of 150 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 450 example sentences.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.