A 33-page Extensive Viewing guide to the Oscar-winning film Forrest Gump starring Tom Hanks, Robin Wright and Sally Field for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary of 125 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 375 example sentences, to aid comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.