A 54-page viewing guide to the Oscar-nominated film Malcolm X starring Denzel Washington, Angela Bassett and Albert Hall for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary of 250 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions with phonetic spelling used in the film, with 1,000 example sentences, to aid comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.