A 25-page Extensive Viewing guide to the Oscar-winning film A Beautiful Mind starring Russell Crowe, Ed Harris and Jennifer Connelly for English language students who want to learn English through watching films. The guide will help students improve their English vocabulary, listening comprehension, pronunciation and speaking.
The viewing guide includes:
• Viewing recommendations
• A film synopsis with a glossary
• Pre-viewing discussion questions
• A glossary (CEFR B1 – C2) of 100 key words, phrasal verbs and expressions used in the film, with 300 example sentences.
• Post-viewing discussion questions
• Post-viewing writing and videoing tasks
Watch the trailer.